[NEohioPAL] SongRegistration

Lincoln King-Cliby lking-cliby at lincoln.homeip.net
Thu Jun 12 13:05:20 PDT 2008

I'm not a lawyer (though I occassionally play one in the office), but my
understanding is also unless you register a copyright with the Library of
Congress's Copyright Office (http://www.copyright.gov/) the damages you can
recover in a court of law are significantly reduced should someone violate
your rights.

Lincoln