[NEohioPAL] 48 Hour Film Project--Slots almost filled!!

Brian Bowers bjbowers4584 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 21 09:53:11 PDT 2008

Slots are almost filled up for the 2008 48 Hour Film Project! There are currently 20 teams signed up for this year's contest, which runs Aug. 8-10 in Cleveland. There is a limit of 24 teams for the contest. Don't miss your chance to participate in the world's LARGEST international film competition! After we reach 24 teams, anyone wishing to participate will be put on a waiting list in case teams drop out. To register, go to www.48hourfilm.com/cleveland today!

The Cleveland 48HFP runs August 8-10, with a screening of all of the films on Wednesday August 13th at the Cedar Lee Theatre. Tickets are currently on sale for the screening. Teams will be broken up into two screening groups; Group A films
will screen at 7 p.m. and Group B films will screen at 9 p.m. More
information on which teams belong to which screening group as we get
closer to the contest. Tickets can be purchased directly from the Cedar Lee Box Office or online at
www.clevelandcinemas.com
for $9 per screening. A $1 surcharge applies for online orders. The
Cedar Lee Theatre is located at 2163 Lee Road, Cleveland Heights, OH
44118. For showtime information call 440-564-2030