[NEohioPAL] SEEKING 2 ACTORS**PAID MURDER GIG**SEP 13

KillingTimeLTD at aol.com KillingTimeLTD at aol.com
Sat Aug 2 04:46:23 PDT 2008

Killing Time Ltd. is still seeking (2) actors for the following roles  for an
interactive murder mystery to be held on September 13 in Vermilion:
    *   a "professor": clean cut teacher type; mid 30's
    *   a goofy "first mate": mid 20's to mid 30's
    We are looking for people to spoof the cast of  "Gilligan's Island".

    If you have no idea what "Gilligan's Island is,  Google it.

    It pays $100 and may lead to more work as we  are losing (2) of our stock
players.

     We are looking for responsible, like minded  team players who can take
direction well. While the show is book heavy,  improvisational skills are
welcome as from time to time you'd be engaging with  the audience. Comedy chops a
plus. Stage experience a given.

    Rehearsals are generally held on Saturdays and/or  Sundays from 10 am - 2
PM in Euclid. There is a possibility of one evening  rehearsal during what
would normally be called "tech week" if this was an actual  stage show. We are
currently looking at August 9 or 10 as the table read  date.

    If interested, please send current photo and resume  along with a daytime
phone number that you actually answer to _killingtimeltd at aol.com_
(mailto:killingtimeltd at aol.com)  for  consideration.

Read reviews on AOL Autos.