[NEohioPAL] help with video producing rates

Kim angelyogadiva at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 22 12:34:16 PDT 2008

hello all , we have a budding film maker in the family and he has been asked to film , edit and produce an instructional video for a friend of his.....pretty basic stuff with one camera ...we don't know where to begin on what to charge and how to charge...any help out there?
he is a self taught and has produced his own promotional videos for his business so he is capable for this job...thanks everyone

Kim ATP Reiki Master
 Herbalist
Angel Inspirations
Angelic Kreations
Kim's School of Dance
Yoga by Kim

The only angel rule is, you must ask!
www.yogabykim.com
www.misskimsschoolofdance.com
Karin Housley Show - KLBB Radio12pm EST
http://www.klbbradio.com/
 Aug 30, Sept 27, Oct. 18, Nov. 29, Dec. 27
Sept. 5, "08 Red Hat Convention
Sept. 24, 08 Public Angel Readings Str. Senior Center
Sept 27,'08 Angels Among Us Goddess Blessed
October 15, 08  Angels Among Us Oasis
Nov. 1, 08 Angels Among Us Firestone Park Library, Akron
Nov. 15, 08 Angel Academy Part 1 Goddessed Blessed
Dec. 13, 08 Angelic Kreations-Goddess Blessed Yule Party
Jan 24, 09 Angels Among Us Orange Library
www.magicbydavidw.com
Jinxed Costumes and Magic Saturdays 1-5pm
Magic Classes Starting July 14, Mondays and Thursdays 5:30-7pm Jinxed Costumes and Magic
Aug. 14, 08 Famers Mkt. Strongsviile Commons 3-5pm
Oct. 30, 08 Young Magicians School Southeast Branch Library