[NEohioPAL] ROLES AVAILBLE IN THE CRUCIBLE

Tom Fulton tomtq2 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 16:00:06 PDT 2008

Hello Everyone,
The Chagrin Falls Performing Arts Academy will be producing THE CRUCIBLE,
which opens November 14 and plays for three days through the 16th -  in our
new black-box theatre designed by Ben Needham.  As part of our effort to
involve the community with the Academy we are extending our casting
opportunities beyond the Academy.

We have a number of roles open. There are student roles and guest artist
roles open.  Guest artist roles are compensated.

If you are interested in auditioning, please e-mail me back and we'll
arrange an audiiton.

Thank you.

Tom

--