[NEohioPAL] Other People's Money

Jean Zarzour jeanzarzour at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 17:57:56 PDT 2008

 Out of fairness to all Actors' Equity Association (AEA) artists, I would
like to share a couple of facts that were not yet mentioned in this
exchange.

I have no idea who the actor is in this case, but I do know that Cesear's
Forum employs AEA actors under a *Special Appearance Agreement*, which
provides a rule allowing actors to take *"more remunerative employment" *with
48 hours notice.  As I understand it, the actor gave Cesear's Forum 2 weeks
notice.

You can argue the logic of that AEA provision all day long, but it was the
actor's right to take that other gig.

You can learn more about AEA contracts at
www.actorsequityassociation.org**<http://www.actorsequityassociation.org/>
**
*Jean Zarzour*
*Lipschtick Putting the SHOW in BUSINESS Nationwide Since
1989!<http://www.lipschtick.com/>
***
*Also Founder Of*
***-Find Your Voice-Voice Over
Institute<http://store02.prostores.com/servlet/donnabelajaccasting/Detail?no=17>
***
*Technique For When You Speak!** TV, Radio, Film & Live Presentations*
***VO Classes -* *CLEVE:* Tuesday's 10/21-12/9 *PITTS: **Thursday's *
10/30-12/18
*-**The GOT PAY? Organization <http://www.gotpay.org/>***
*www.lipschtick.com***
**
2300 McKinley Ave.
Lakewood, Oh 44107
Ph/Fax     216-521-3831
Cell          216-832-6557
***What's New!*
***Appearing in the film** **Zack & Miri Make A
Porno<http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1007028/>
** **a romantic comedy starring Seth Rogen**
*

--

--
Jean Zarzour
LIPSCHTICK- Putting the Show in Business Nationwide since 1989!

Also Founder of:
--Find Your Voice-Voice Over Institute
 Serving Cleveland & Pittsburgh
 Next class in Cleve: Mondays 9/22 11/10