[NEohioPAL] ArtWalk After-party with Morticia's Chair

sade wolfkitten gothikfaerie at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 7 10:29:44 PDT 2008

Hey all -

First off, thanks to everyone who came out to our show at Prosperity last weekend. We really appreciate the turnout and your support. We hope everyone had as good a time as we did!

We are playing again this coming Saturday, Oct. 11th, at 9pmat Mahall's Laneson Madison Avenue as part of the Lakewood ArtWalk. Lakewood is Art is committed to bringing more art and culture, to more people, in more places in Lakewood. Join us in celebrating Artober in the City of Lakewood - spend the afternoon browsing shops and artists on Madison Avenue, then stop in to Mahall's for an 'ArtWalk Special' and check out our set.

Mahall's Lanesis located at 13200 Madisonin Lakewood, phone 216 521-3280. Check out the full schedule on the Lakewood is Art site at www.lakewoodisart.comor myspace.com/lakewoodisart. And of course, don't forget to visit us at morticiaschair.comand myspace.com/morticiaschair. We've got some changes in the works for the website this winter, so be sure to stop by often so you don't miss out!

Sincerely,
Mortica's Chair

Visit Us At:
http://www.morticiaschair.com