[NEohioPAL] "To See the Moon in the Morning Sky" at Akron and Shaker Heights Public Library

Peter Fields peteroctb at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 9 09:56:35 PST 2008

The locally produced, award winning independent film, "To See the Moon in the Morning Sky" is now available at the branches of the Akron-Summit County Public Library and the Shaker Heights Public Library.

The film is available for purchase on DVD through CreateSpace.com and Amazon.com.

"To See the Moon in the Morning Sky" premiered in
August of 2007 at The Indie Gathering International Film Festival (held in Independence , Ohio )
and was an award winner in the dramatic feature film category.
Additionally, in March of 2008, the film won a Telly Award for Outstanding Achievement in
Low-Budget Film / Video
Production.  Visit the film's website at http://www.littlebeth.com/morningsky.html

Timothy Martinez of RogueCinema.com writes, "This film, like the director’s previous ones, is highly
recommended by this reviewer. It exhibits a skill and polish both before the
camera with a solid cadre of actors, as well as behind it with accomplished
writing, directing and editing. Definitely check this one out."  Read
the entire article at http://www.roguecinema.com/article1084.html

The story:
Eleven years after escaping the
horror of living with an abusive
husband, Hanna Lloyd, a single mother of two children, now
finds herself struggling to maintain her household after recently losing her
job. As a direct result of losing her job, Hanna can no longer afford to keep
her daughter, Christine, in college. This only adds more stress to an already
strained relationship. Complicating matters, Hanna's spirited mother, Sara,
decides to move in with the family. Hanna soon notices that her now eleven
year-old son, Ricky, has acquired the gambling ways of his father, whom he has
never met. When Ricky finds a bag filled with thousands of dollars in cash,
things only get worse. The criminal who stole the money discovers the boy has
it and now stalks the family and is determined to get the money back---no
matter what the cost.

Director, Peter Fields says, "To put it simply, this
film is about not allowing a past filled with pain and abuse destroy one's
present and future, which can and should be an opportunity for hope, healing
and happiness. Sadly, so many families suffer through domestic abuse issues and
too many of those individuals responsible for committing the abuse do not take
the initiative and have the courage to seek help, face and challenge their
demons, and change. "To See the Moon in
the Morning Sky" is a story about one family's struggle to
emerge from the darkness of the past and to step forward with hope and a
determination to take charge of their lives. This is a film that I believe will
touch many people, even those who have not experienced the horrors of domestic
abuse. Many of us have our own personal "darkness" that exists in our
past that prevents us from living life fully and freely. We must have the
determination to believe that we are worthy of happiness and to claim our right
to a life of peace, joy and love."

The movie was filmed in Lakewood, Stow, Highland Hills, Akron, and Shaker Heights, Ohio.

###

Visit the world of
Little Beth Entertainment
http://www.littlebeth.com