[NEohioPAL] NBTV Presents - Looking for new location to rehearse

Nutty the Squirrel Nutty at thenaturalbridges.com
Fri Feb 13 06:39:36 PST 2009

NBTV Presents, our live-stage comedy show starring the NB Puppets and some
Humans is in search of a place that we can rehearse.  Our previous studio
is no longer available to us, so we need to find another place that we can
rent for several hours, usually on a Saturday or Sunday to set up our
stage and rehearse.

If anyone has a place available for daily rental or a place that we can
set up and perform for free, please let me know.  The size of our touring
stage is 24' x 14' x 8' and the current dates we're looking at our Sat Feb
28th and Sat, Mar 07th.  Times are between 12pm-5pm.

Thank you.

Puppetly,

Kirk Lawrence Maynard
President & Puppet Director
Natural Bridges Puppet Production Company
PO Box 30688
Cleveland, Ohio 44130-0688
USA
Business Line/Fax:     1-888-866-4877
http://www.thenaturalbridges.com
http://www.MyNBTV.com

To purchase some great NB products:
http://www.cafepress.com/NBPuppets

To see some NB videos/other NB info:
http://www.myspace.com/nbpuppets
http://www.youtube.com/NaturalBridgesLLC
http://www.vimeo.com/user1023937

Our #1 goal: "To bring joy and laughter to the world."

Natural Bridges Puppet Production Company is a professional company that
specializes in using the NB Puppets for Live-Stage Shows, TV Commercials,
and in our TV series "NBTV."