[NEohioPAL] trying to find a fake flower funeral arrangement!

Denise Astorino denise.astorino at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 15:09:29 PST 2009

Hey everyone...does anyone know where I might be able to borrow a fake
floral arrangement for a play I'm directing? I would need it as soon as
possible until March 13th. And I can pick it up where ever it may be.
It needs to be able to fall multiple times without danger of breaking it.

It also does NOT have to be pretty...uglier the better!! :)

Thanks! you can either email here or call me at 216.254.1429

Denise

--
I will not be just a tourist in the world of images, just watching images
passing by which I cannot live in, make love to, possess as permanent