[NEohioPAL] Waiting on Refund Check

Deb Magid smmslt111 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 06:28:36 PST 2009

Dear Michelle,

Your original posting got my dander up, but I held my tongue.
However, the fact that you've publicly damned a small business-person
doing business honorably - what did you think the deposit was for, if
not protection against people like you, who take others' methods of
making a living lightly - makes me speak out.  HOW DARE YOU.  You
broke the promise you made when you put down the deposit, and then
wanted to be rewarded for breaking that promise.  And when you didn't
get satisfaction that way, you did your best to harm the poor
photographer's business AGAIN.

I apologize to one and all for shouting, and have pity for the
children for whom you're making such a very poor example of honorable
behavior.

Deborah Magid