[NEohioPAL] trumpet available/for sale

Paula Kampf ruahkampf at gmail.com
Mon May 11 16:27:24 PDT 2009

Dear friends, artists, musicians and music educators,
We have a trumpet that no one in our family is going to continue to use,
which we'd like to pass along to a happy new home!

It is a Bundy Silver Selmer Designed by Vincent Bach trumpet--needs a
polishing,but is in great condition, comes with the original case and a 7c
mouthpiece. Asking $375.00.

Interested? Know someone who might be? Contact us at ruahkampf at gmail.com for
more information, to set up a time to check out the instrument, etc.
We hope that someone out there will get the chance to create their own
lifelong, wonderful memories associated with playing this instrument!