[NEohioPAL] Get Your Soul Rocked

Noah Budin nbudin at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 25 19:18:28 PDT 2009

Rock My Soul Shabbat

An all-ages, all-music, interactive, contemporary worship service with a seven piece band.

Friday, June 26
7:30 PM

The Temple - Tifereth Israel
26000 Shaker Blvd. (btwn. Richmond and Shaker)

Free and open to the public

The Rock My Soul Band Features Cantor Kathy Sebo (vocals), Noah Budin (guitar, vocals), David Budin (bass), Norm Tischler (sax, clarinet, flute), BIll Toller (keyboard), and other talented musicians.

>From www.noahbudin.com :
Rock My Soul is an all-musical, all ages, Friday night worship
service featuring contemporary, traditional and original music,
sometimes upbeat, sometimes contemplative, always soulful, played by a 7 - 10 piece band of talented congregational and professional musicians.
This worship experience is free and open to the public.