[NEohioPAL] Hedwig Opens Sept 4 at 8pm

Dennis Yurich dennis at vanitycrash.com
Mon Aug 17 14:24:36 PDT 2009

Hedwig and the Angry Inch
Text by John Cameron Mitchell
Music and Lyrics by Stephen Trask

September 4 thru October 3

Starring Original CPT Cast Members:
Dan Folino as Hedwig
Alison Garrigan as Yitzhak
Dennis Yurich as Skszp

Directed By
Alison Garrigan

The Hi Fi Concert Club
11729 Detroit Ave., Lakewood
All Ages Show

Reserve your seat online at http://HedwigCleveland.com

The smash transgender, glam-rock musical, Hedwig and the Angry Inch,
finally returns. Hailed as the "Rocky Horror Show" of this
generation, Hedwig and the Angry Inch will feature original cast
members from the sold-out 2001 Cleveland premier. Don't miss this
engaging story of an ambitious glam-rocker who comes to America after
making a great sacrifice, determined to find fame, fortune and his
"other half". Guaranteed to make you laugh, cry and rock!
LGBT Center and Spangle Magazine. We are donating $5 for each ticket
sold for this night to The Cleveland LGBT Center. After the musical
we will have dancing until the club closes with DJ Marr. We encourage
all to come dressed in 70's glam rock attire, glitter, spangles,
platform shoes, boas, etc.
http://www.lgcsc.org/
http://www.spanglemagazine.com/
-------------

Stick Around

After each performance, the Hi Fi Concert Club will feature cutting
edge DJ's and bands for your pleasure at no extra charge. See website
http://HedwigCleveland.com for more details.
-------------

Hedwig Sightings and Hedwig TV

Hedwig has arrived early and has been seen taking in the Cleveland
nightlife. If you missed seeing her, we will post weekly videos of
her outings into the streets around town. Check out the first episode
"Hedwig Goes One-On-One with LeBron James" and second episode
"Nakedness and Chains". Upcoming "Hedwig Bounces in on Bounce" and
"Hedwig Serenades Along W. 6th". Keep your eyes peeled, she may be in
your neighborhood next! If not, check the website weekly for new
videos. http://HedwigCleveland.com/pages/hedwig-tv.php
--------------

Hedwig Hits the Premiere Issue The Independent

There is a great new alternative publication hitting the Cleveland
streets, The Independent. With media consolidating in to a few mega-
companies, it is refreshing to have a voice free of the 1000 mile
away CEO dictation. So pickup your copy today and read the Hedwig
story! http://ClevelandIndependent.com

Hedwig Rocks Uncensorded Net Noise Radio

Hedwig and the Angry Inch dropped in on Chris at Uncensorded Net
Noise Radio. Click here to hear Hedwig handle crazy callers and
perform an accoustic version of Origin of Love! http://
www.podcast.morningshowcentral.com/