[NEohioPAL] PAID, LOCATION NEEDED FOR COMMERCIAL SHOOT

Chris Singleton csingleton007 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 20 11:39:47 PDT 2009

In search of a basement, Large enough for camera and sound equipment. Must resemble a "Man Cave" type of decor. this is just what was told to me. I'm assuming that it means a kind of congested type of basement room with recliners and sports memorabilia, video games on the floor tray tables and the works. Photos of volunteered basements will be taken and sent to the agency for consideration by this weekend. The actual commercial will be shot next Thursday (Aug. 27, 2009) .
money will be paid to the person who's basement is chosen.

To anybody interested please send me your contact information and address and if possible a small digital photo of the room (only if you can).
thank you.