[NEohioPAL] Laff Machines

J. O'Leary olearyjf at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 19 08:19:28 PDT 2009

Does anyone know where I can buy a laff machine?  Our extended family is preparing for their annual party, and this year they want to try doing stand-up comedy just for fun. But if nobody laughs, we will need to turn on canned laughter to fill in the awkward silence.
On the internet I have listened to laff tracks, but they are so short that I can't judge their quality.  Are there longer tracks I have overlooked in web sites?
Are there novelty stores that sell laff machines? And applause machines?
Thanks.
John
Akron