[NEohioPAL] Seeking Pregnant Women for National Ad Campaign

Teresa McCombs teresa_m_mcdonough at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 17 11:41:56 PST 2009

The Talent Group, Cleveland and Pittsburgh's premier talent agency, is seeking clearly pregnant women of all ethnicities for a national ad campaign.

Interested parties should email teresa at talentgroup.com with four recent snapshots (two close up and two full length) with your name, age, height, due date, and the best phone number to reach you at.

Thank you,

Teresa McCombs
The Talent Group