[NEohioPAL] Painesville Womens Chorus Concert

roedig5 ROEDIG roedig5 at msn.com
Thu Dec 10 07:13:25 PST 2009

The Painesville Women's Chorus will present their annual Christmas Concert this coming Saturday, December 12th, 7:00 p.m. at the 1st Church, Congregational in Painesville (on the square). They will present a mixture of Christmas classics, traditional works, and arrangements for folk Carols. The concert is our gift to the community and free of charge. An offering will be taken to support the continuing work of the Chorus. Ample parking is available on the Church grounds. For further information, please see our website: www.painesvillewomenschorus.com<http://www.painesvillewomenschorus.com/>.
(Ginny Roedig)