[NEohioPAL] Actresses needed for feature length DV project. Free dinner and gas money!

Jim Tews jimtews at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 19:00:52 PST 2010

Hello All,

My name is Jim Tews, I'm a student at CSU working on my final project. It's
a feature length project shot on DV, documentary style, about three standup
comedians and how their career choice, and chasing their dreams affects
their personal lives. I should be able to get each character's scene done in
one evening or two.

I'm casting three female roles:

CANDRA: Caucasian woman in her late twenties, early thirties

ANNA: Ramon's girlfriend. Any race, but preferably a Latina woman in her
early twenties. (This role has a brief kissing scene, just a peck or two.
Nothing intense)

RAMON'S MOM: A Latina woman in her late forties. Must be able to read a few
lines in spanish with some conviction. Fluent in spanish would be awesome,
but not totally necessary.

Locations are in Cuyahoga Falls and Lorain. Dates are very flexible, but I'm
looking to shoot in the next two weeks. Each character has only a few scenes
and we're shooting on DV with natural lighting so things move along very
quickly. I should only need one evening with each character.

Please contact me by e-mail only. Attach a picture (doesn't have to be a
super expensive headshot. I'm looking for natural characters and low-key
acting.) If you have anything on youtube, that'd be great too.

If you'd like to see some of my other work, please visit youtube.com/jimtews

--
Jim Tews
www.jimtews.com