[NEohioPAL] B-W Summer Music Programs for Serious High School Musician

Caroline Arendec carendec at bw.edu
Tue Mar 23 08:11:40 PDT 2010

The Conservatory Outreach Department offers arts instruction and performance opportunities for students of ALL ages from infants to adults and ALL levels from beginners to pre-professionals.

Call 440-826-2365 for information on our summer programs!

[cid:image004.jpg at 01CABAC9.C8CC1050]

The deadline for high school students to send in applications for the 2010 Summer Music Institute and Music Theatre Overtures is a week away.   Applications and information for all of our camps are available on our website:  www.bw.edu/conservatoryoutreach<http://www.bw.edu/conservatoryoutreach>.

High School Programs Application Deadline: April 1st

Summer Music Institute in Voice, Strings, Winds, Percussion, Piano & Organ - July 11 - 23, 2010
Music Theatre Overtures (for rising seniors) - June 20 - 25, 2010

Also be aware that our middle school camp deadline is close as well.

Middle School Camps (grades 4 - 9) Application Deadline: May 1st

String Camp - June 13-18, 2010
Piano Camp - June 13-18, 2010
Music Theatre Camp - June 20-25, 2010
Band Camp - June 20-25, 2010

Please remember that private lessons on all instruments, including voice, are available through the Conservatory Outreach department in Berea.  We also offer select classes and private lessons at our satellite locations in Brecksville and Medina.  Call 440-826-2365 for information.

More information about any of our programs, and applications, are available on our website at www.bw.edu/conservatoryoutreach<http://www.bw.edu/conservatoryoutreach>.