[NEohioPAL] PLEASE HELP!! Donations needed!

Denise DeGennaro denisedegennaro at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 23 08:20:52 PDT 2010

**I am a freshmen in high school and a member of SD3 aka Savelli Triple Threat Dancers.  I am hoping that you will be able to help out by donating some sort of performing arts item that might enrich our passions, resumes and lives and possibly expose us to other forms of performing art.  Some ideas of lessons might be; music, dance, yoga, Zumba, acting, theatre, character, photography or anything else you might be able to offer.  We are always looking for camps, internships, outreach opportunities and master classes.  NEOhioPAL has been a great place to get information and its members are so talented.  Please read the following letter from the event coordinator and contact me if you would like to help out.  No item is too small, we can combine.  Thank you in advance for your generousity!

Gillian DeGennaro
440.263.5495 duckcutie62295 at hotmail.com

On behalf of the Savelli’s Triple Threat Dancers we are requesting a
donation of products and/or services for a fund-raising Performance,
Dinner, and Chinese Auction.  This event will be held on Sunday, April 25th
2010 at the Croatian Lodge Party Center.   Savelli’s Triple Threat Dancers
are a non-profit group of students who strive to achieve success in an
extra-curricular activity that keeps them disciplined in both mind and body.
While the performance group’s studio is located on Tyler Boulevard in Mentor,
Ohio, the dancers come from many different communities.

Savelli’s Triple Threat Performance Group fund-raisers give the
dance students the opportunity to participate in performances and festivals
outside of their normal dance studies.  The funds raised at this event will also be
used to defer the cost of costumes and classes taught by master teachers.

Any donation you can make to support Savelli's Triple Threat Dancers
would be greatly appreciated and acknowledged in the Chinese Auction program.
Thank you for considering this request.
Sincerely,
Laurinda Bohnert
Event Coordinator
440-729-2563
Savelli Triple Threat Dancers
7516 Tyler Blvd.  Mentor, OH  44060   440-942-9300