[NEohioPAL] Fans of R&B music, your attention please! Cleveland Support needed!

Gerald Alpine Perry gperry at nextelhere.com
Tue May 18 12:10:31 PDT 2010

  I've been a large supporter of the entertainment community for years and I now would like to ask my Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Xbox & Neopal friends to support me & my friend Sean McGee out of Sandusky, OH. this weekend.

   I am pleased to announce that local OHIO R&B sensation Sean McGee's highly anticipated DJ Drama & DJ Sense GANGSTA GRILLZ RHYTHM & STREETS MIXTAPE release is tomorrow!  Please show support by tuning into Z107.9 Cleveland's own radio station's BATTLE OF THE BEATS @ 8:00 PM TONIGHT 5/17 & CALL (216-578-1079) and vote for Sean McGee's HIT single "MY STORY".  Please continue to call in and request "MY STORY" after today and support a song with over 16 millions plays on the internet!

   Last year we completed shooting the official video for "MY STORY". With the release of the mixtape tomorrow, and support from Ohio, the rise of Sean McGee will set a fire from Cleveland to be seen and felt throughout the US.

  Let it be know it began here at CLUB LIFE 1575 Merwin Ave on the Westbank of the Flats. Ladies FREE Til 12 / Fellas only $5 till 11 on Friday May 21st during the mixtape release party. Just remember to vote tonight during the battle, and vote often.

Gerald "Alpine" Perry
http://www.primebarberspa.com
http://www.facebook.com/Gerald.Perry1
http://www.geraldperry1.exploretalent.com