[NEohioPAL] Voice Over Class at Donna Belajac Casting in Pittsburgh 5/20-7/8

Jean Zarzour lipschtick at lipschtick.com
Tue May 18 12:58:12 PDT 2010

*FIND YOUR VOICE in Pittsburgh!*
* Voice Acting Class with Jean Zarzour*
* THURSDAYS, MAY 20 - JULY 8, 2010*
* 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm*
* *

*New Student Tuition: $450
Returning student tuition: $425
(returning students, select Check or Money Order method of Payment when you
register)*.

* 412-391-1005
or*
* http://www.donnabelajaccasting.com
To Register*

Learn all of the technique and gain real world experience toward becoming a
working voice-over artist with Jean Zarzour and Market Street Studios. All
recording equipment and copy will be provided. All you need to bring is a
bottle of water to cool your chords! You’ll learn Proper Studio Etiquette,
Industry Terminology and Microphone Technique with the option to explore a
variety of "reads" like: Announcer - Character Voices - Dialects -
Industrial Narration - Real Person - 2 Person Dialogue - Hard & Soft Sell -
Cold Readings.

 Your final class will take place at  *Market Street Sound
*<http://www.marketstreetsound.com>where you'll
get the experience of working on commercial copy in a full service recording
studio and receive an mp3 of your voice, on one, fully produced radio spot.
*
*

Compare this 8 week course to many other courses nationwide charging $2500
for only 3 days of instruction! Jean has taught many of those students who
first paid those outrageous fees before taking her class. Many of her
glowing testimonials are from those same students after just 2 weeks in her
class. *YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO GET GREAT VOICE OVER
TRAINING!*

*Visit http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com to hear class
recordings and full length demos.*

*Read what others have to say about Jean's classes:**
*
*NEW! "Jeans class is a "must do" for anyone trying to get into voice over
or voice acting work, here in the Cleveland/Pitts region. Jean takes you
from voice to studio, and everywhere in between. The small class size allows
for a more intimate teaching style, and gives plenty of time for feedback
from classmates. This is offset by the copious amounts of tips, hints,
contacts, and real-world experience that Jean brings, both to the class and
your mailbox. I credit Jean with not only giving me the confidence to get
that first paying gig, but the rock solid advice to actually get paid for
it." - Tony Lettl**
**_______________________________________**
NEW! "Jean Zarzour is an amazing voice over coach! She provide both a fun
and rich learning environment. After each week, I could hardly wait to get
back to another class. It was that interesting. For 8 weeks of solid
instruction,  at such a reasonable price, you can’t afford not to do this.
I also want to give a testimonial to the other 6 wonderful people who were
part of this class.  I may have to join Voice Over Anonymous, to help me
through the withdrawl." - Steve C**allas**
_______________________________________*

***NEW! **"This is the best experience I've had in a long time. Jean is the
most generous teacher I can remember. I've never had so much fun being
encouraged to go outside my “comfort zone”. For the last class, you go into
a real studio and come out with a real commercial produced with George Sipl
(an Emmy Award winning producer), who is also very easy and fun to work
with. A listen to student recordings and demos produced and coached by these
two amazing people display a style and wit that I hope to have on my own
demos. Thanks guys and I look forward to working with you again! - Dan
McCord*

* _______________________________________*

 *NEW! **"I worked hard, laughed harder and after eight weeks I had learned
more tha"t I ever thought I would. Like all good teachers, Jean made me want
to learn even more."  - Robert Sebastian**
*

*"Being in Jean’s class was worth 100% of the time, money and effort I put
into it. Not only does she manage to instruct her class with the utmost
professionalism, she’s amazingly fun and talented. Before taking the Find
Your Voice - Voice Over class, I thought I really knew all I needed to know
about getting into voice over acting but after this class, I realize there
was so much that I was clueless about. I would most definitely recommend
this class to anyone."  - Bethany W. - Pittsburgh Class at Donna Belajac
Casting

"Jean's class was fun and was able to make the shyest person open up. She's
a wonderful woman who knows her stuff and helps improve beginners or pros.
The recording studio is top of the line with great engineers. Find Your
Voice - Voice Over Institute is really more than I imagined it would be." -
Jennifer Heilman - Pittsburgh Class at Donna Belajac Casting

“The experience of learning to become a voice-over artist can be
intimidating. My experience was exciting! The eight weeks of on-microphone
work offered not only a great “vocal work-out”, but an excellent
introduction into the world of voice-over artists. Jean’s expert guidance
and brilliant sense of humor more than prepared me for our 'final exam' –
recording our “commercial spot” during a professional recording session.
Thanks for sharing Jean.” - Frank E. Baker- Pittsburgh Class at Donna
Belajac Casting

"Class with Jean is a laugh! The atmosphere is such that when you are pushed
to step out of your "comfort zone", you are comfortable doing it. You
realize you have more in there, and Jean and your classmates help you find
it and bring it out. The recording session at Market Street Sound was a
great crowning moment to the class. Do I really sound like that?! Thanks,
Jean and my 'burgh classmates!" - Mary Ann Graziano - Pittsburgh Class at
Donna Belajac Casting
*
*"I’ve done lots of television and film work, and even some voice over; but
the world of voice over is so specialized, that, in spite of working with
other voice over coaches, I never felt like I was ‘ready’ to do my own demo.
After just a few hours with Jean it all fell into place! Her advice and
coaching were right on target in her class, and invaluable in the recording
studio right through to the finished product. I would not hesitate to use
Jean for special projects as well as to continue to keep my newly found
skills in tune, and I highly recommend Jean’s classes for beginner through
experienced actors!"  - Linda Castro (award winning actress with co-staring
roles on ER, The Shield, Cold Case, Philly, Silk Stalkings and Veronica
Mars)

"Whether you're just beginning or, like me, need to have the rust polished
off your skills, Jean can take you from printed page to a ready for prime
time MP3 demo."  - Marje Rody*
    *
*
*More testimonials at
http://www.findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com*

* Call- 412-391-1005 or** http://www.donnabelajaccasting.com  to Register

Jean Zarzour
*Lipschtick <http://www.lipschtick.com>*Putting the SHOW in BUSINESS
Nationwide Since 1989!* <http://>
* <http://lipschtickblog.blogspot.com/>***

*Ph/Fax 216-521-3831
*

*-- LinkedIn Profile <http://www.linkedin.com/in/jeanzarzour>*

* <http://www.linkedin.com/in/jeanzarzour>--<http://jeanzarzour.nowcasting.com/>
Now
Casting Profile <http://jeanzarzour.nowcasting.com/>
*

-- Lipschtick Blog <http://www.lipschtickblog.blogspot.com/>
<http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com/>

-- <http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com/>Find Your Voice
Blog <http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com/>

*Also Founder of~*

   <http://www.donnabelajaccasting.com/>Find Your Voice-Voice Acting
Institute <http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com/>*Technique
For When You Speak! TV- Radio-Live Presentations.
*

VO Classes - CLEVE:* **********Mondays 5/17-7/12
*<http://www.findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com/>
* PITTS: Thursdays
5/20-7/15*<http://www.findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com/>
**

***Find Your Voice & Market It! Lakewood,Oh 11am-4pm, Saturday, May 1,
2010*<http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com/>

** <http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com/>

*What's New~*

 ** **

*-- Jean appears opposite Jake Gyllenhaal & Hank Azaria in Love and Other
Drugs <http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0758752/>, in theaters 2010!*