[NEohioPAL] Help!!! WIRELESS LAPEL MICS NEEDED FOR FUNDRAISER THIS WEEKEND!

JT Buck jtbuck at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 22 22:10:06 PDT 2010

Dear NEOPal,
This weekend (Wednesday, thursday, friday and saturday) First Grace Arts in Akron will be performing Songs for A New World by Jason Robert Brown as a benefit for a very worthy cause:  www.bringelihome.com
The original plan was to do the show unamplified in our intimate space, but changes to the set and other last minute adjustments have left us needing to mic the cast, and our poor little church sound system is woefully inadequate to the task.
We are seeking to borrow 7 wireless lapel mics from somewhere, somehow.  We have a very limited budget, but would be willing to negotiate an in-kind service as repayment for the favor.
We would need them asap, and could return them as early as Sunday if needed.
Many thanks for any leads....
JT Buck
Arts Director
First Grace United Church of Christ