[NEohioPAL] Actors for Short

shane winn bettertedthanred at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 03:41:50 PDT 2010

I am seeking volunteer actors for a potential DV short to be shot around
July or August in the Cleveland area.

All ages and races are welcome to submit a photo or Facebook link so I can
see who you are. Experience is a plus, but not necessary. My last main short
can be found at:

www.youtube.com/intrepidproductions

Click on "velocity" as the project I currently have in mind is similar, but
with a twist. I found several actors for that short from this website. I'm
looking for a cast of around six to ten to fill similar roles.

As I am considering doing this for volunteer purposes (depending upon the
response), all roles are unpaid, but copy, credit and eternal gratitude are
provided. Hopeful final destination is YouTube for
promotional/name-recognition purposes (and not my own). I imagine shooting
days taking approximately two hours per scene over the course of one day (or
two) for each scene. More specifics after you email me. Thank you for your
consideration.

Shane