[NEohioPAL] Shadow Hunters of Ohio to return to Mansfield Reformatory

lajohnson6203 at aim.com lajohnson6203 at aim.com
Fri Jan 14 11:33:08 PST 2011

Shadow Hunters of Ohio will be returning to Mansfield Reformatory!!

Wow…this is very exciting news for S.H.O.  It’s been awhile since Shadow Hunters of Ohio has been to Mansfield Reformatory but we will be returning to the notoriously haunted prison this year.  In just a few short months we will be conducting a thorough investigation, as we’ve rented out the whole facility.  This is thrilling for us because a few of our newest team members have never been there so they’re in for a real surprise.  We will also be trying out some new equipment we did not have the last time we were there so our team is very eager to see what type of results we can attain.

Mansfield is one of our favorite haunted locations, where we’ve caught some of our best EVP’s and where 2 of our team members have had personal experiences with entities.

The enormity of the prison is breath taking.  You can investigate the cell blocks (it still holds the largest free standing cell block at six tiers high), solitary, the tuberculosis ward, library, worship room, administration building, warden’s quarters, cafeteria, see where they dug the tunnel for the film Shawshank Redemption, the list is endless.

Shadow Hunters of Ohio has traveled many states to many locations ranging from prisons, hospitals, commercial buildings and residential homes. Our team members are professional and respectful with extensive knowledge and experience in the paranormal field.

Please visit our website at www.shadowhuntersofohio.com for more information about our team and upcoming ghost hunts!!