[NEohioPAL] GIMME A DOLLAR!

Noah Budin nbudin at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 24 16:29:54 PDT 2011

OK. Sorry. That was rude. But I was trying to get you to open this email. (Insert emoticon of your choice here)

Wait! Don't delete! Don't delete!

Thanks.

Please check out this link http://kck.st/hVbEGa to my Kickstarter project.  And, actually, if you want to give me a dollar, you can. In fact if 2048 people give me one dollar, I'll have met my goal. And there are over 6000 of you on this list. 6000! Y'know, some of you could pair up and just pledge fifty cents.

If you can't (or won't) pledge, that's OK. But, just as important to me is spreading the word. One of the best things you can do to help me at this point is to post that link on your Facebook page. Or send it someone you know that might be interested - either in pledging or helping to spread the word.

I won't explain the project here in detail. You can go to that link , read my short blurb and watch my 3 minute video to see what it's all about. And Kickstarter is a very cool site. You might discover a different project you like, or get on yourself to get an artistic project funded!

But, just remember, it's an all or nothing deal: if we meet the financial goal by April 13, we get the funds for the project. If not, we get nothing.

And don't forget the incentives! At every level of pledging, you get something.

Thanks!

Noah

Kickstarter Songbook Project:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/733606432/the-noah-budin-songbook