[NEohioPAL] For Sale! Pro Tools 8.0 w/ factory plug-ins!!

L. Clyde lavtownsend at aol.com
Thu Mar 31 15:48:19 PDT 2011

To all aspiring and practicing producers and/or artists; I am selling
one of the leading recording software tools on the market!!! For
$150 you can be the owner of ProTools 8.0 w/factory plug-ins!
You must have one of the below mentioned interfaces in order to
run the program: Mbox 2 Family, 003 Family, Digi 002 Family, or
Eleven Rack Pro Tools LE interfaces. You can contact me at
lavtownsend at aol.com if interested. Please only reply if
you're serious about purchasing the product. Thank you.