[NEohioPAL] Local drummer Roy King's wife has passed

Greg Benedetto greg at belladetto.com
Thu Aug 25 13:44:53 PDT 2011

It is with great sadness that I share that area drummer Roy King's wife has passed away. Roy is well known to many who've heard him at Nighttown and around the city and beyond, whether with his band, Roy King's Court, or the many others he has backed up with his incredible musiciansship. I have had the pleasure of having him in my church band, on my recordings, and as a friend for over 20 years.

Roy is a humble, private and lovable guy and he deserves many prayers and support as he works through this incredibly tough time.

Greg Benedetto