[NEohioPAL] A Thought for the Summer Serians

Heads Up Productions info at headsupproductions.net
Fri Aug 26 16:14:49 PDT 2011

A Thought for the Summer Serians

A NEW essay by Managing Artistic Director, Benjamin Rexroad, about our
experience devising new work.

It wasn't always easy. :-)

"July’s Summer Series was met with disdain by some of our company
members.  They felt we were talking down to the crowd.  They felt we
were badgering the audience for donations.  They felt we were plugging
our own stuff too often.  They felt the actors worked on characters
they didn’t like.  They felt it didn’t fully represent “our” art."

Continue reading about the artistic journey at www.headsupproductions.net