[NEohioPAL] BECK THEATER CLASSES FILLING UP - NEW FACULTY ON BOARD!

Jonathan Kronenberger jkronenberger at beckcenter.org
Tue Sep 6 14:48:20 PDT 2011

This Saturday, September 10 we kick off our Saturday Youth Theater classes here at the Beck Center ... and some classes are already sold out!   Beck Center for the Arts now offers our catalog exclusively online - complete with fast and easy registration. You can still sign up for Fall Classes today: http://activenet6.active.com/beckcenter/

Joining our illustrious theater faculty this semester, we welcome two exciting new instructors: Holly Harris - teaching Youth Core classes of "Dance for Musical Theater" (both Basic & Advanced) - and Kevin Joseph Kelly - teaching the already sold out Teen Core "Acting Essentials".  You've seen both of them with the Beck Professional Theater and now can have the chance to work directly with these incredible working professionals.

Holly Harris - Dance for Musical Theater (Basic & Advanced)
BS in Apparel Merchandising Product Development from Bowling Green State University. By day a Donor Relations Associate at University Circle Inc. Also is a guest choreographer for The Singing Angels. Enjoys performing at local theaters and has been seen in many Beck Center productions including Hairspray, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, and The Producers.

Kevin Joseph Kelly - Acting Essentials
Kevin is an actor/director/teacher who has worked at The Cleveland Play House, Beck Center for the Arts, and most of the major regional community theatres in the area, and in Pittsburgh. He has also directed at Saint Joseph Academy and Saint Ignatius. On TV, he appeared on the first year of "That's Life with Robin Swoboda" on Fox 8. He spent the past two summers here at the Beck Center playing Roger Debris in The Producers, and most recently, Edna Turnblad in the summer blockbuster Hairspray. tpog

Don't hesitate. Enroll online at www.beckcenter.org<http://www.beckcenter.org>, call 216-521-2540 x10 or stop by the Beck Center for the Arts at 17801 Detroit in Lakewood and sign up for classes today!

* * * * *
Beck Center is located at 17801 Detroit Avenue in Lakewood, Ohio.  Beck Center for the Arts is a not-for-profit 501(c)3 organization that offers professional theater productions on two stages, arts education programming in dance, music, theater, visual arts, early childhood, and creative arts therapies for special needs students, and gallery exhibits featuring local and regional artists. For more information about the Beck Center, visit our website at www.beckcenter.org<http://www.beckcenter.org>.