[NEohioPAL] Product Demonstrators Needed in Columbus!!!!! Great Seasonal Job for Actors!

Pamela Jones pameladcrudup at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 09:56:22 PDT 2011

Product Demonstrators are an essential part of our company's sales and
marketing strategy. Our Product Demonstrators serve as in-store advocates
working diligently to ensure that our products dazzle consumers for the
purpose of promoting sales.

Due to our rapid growth, we are currently seeking highly energetic,
self-motivated candidates for the role of Product Demonstrator at retail and
grocery stores and military bases. This is a full-time role, working
approximately 30-32 hours per week. We offer a flexible schedule with
morning, evening, and weekend shifts available.

You must be at least 18 years old and have your own vehicle. YOU MUST LIKE
TO TALK!!!!!   This is a great job for actors because you get to be in front
of different LIVE audiences each time you perform.  It helps with public
speaking and gaining more confidence.

If you are interested, please contact me at pameladcrudup at gmail.com

Thanks!
Pamela D. Jones