[NEohioPAL] CVLT is saddened by the passing of Mr. Steve Shields

Chagrin Valley Little Theatre cvlt at cvlt.org
Fri Oct 28 08:31:50 PDT 2011

  Chagrin Valley Little Theatre

    For more details, visit www.CVLT.org <http://www.cvlt.org/> or call
    440-247-8955 (Mon-Sat, 1-6 PM)

      We mourn the loss of our great friend, Steve Shields...

It is with profound regret that Chagrin Valley Little Theatre reports
the passing on October 27th of our long time friend, Mr. Steve Shields.

Steve has been an extremely important partner and supporter of our
organization for several decades. Among other helpful activities through
the years, Steve has made his building adjacent to ours available to
store and work on our costumes, scenery, and props, as well as
co-founding and graciously hosting our River Street Playhouse second
stage. CVLT would not be what it is today without the generous help of
Mr. Shields, whose smiling face and kindly hello have been as much a
fixture of the theater as the stage itself. His presence and kinship
will be greatly missed.

While funeral arrangements are incomplete at this time, Stroud-Lawrence
Funeral Home in Chagrin Falls will be in charge of arrangements. A
service will be held at Federated Church on Bell Street in Chagrin Falls
with burial planned for Muncy, Pennsylvania (near Williamsport).

Chagrin Valley Little Theatre will be holding its own memorial service
to honor the life of this man who helped our organization to grow and
sustain in more ways that we can number. Details of the memorial will be
available on our website, Facebook, and Twitter pages when they are settled.

FACEBOOK.com/ChagrinTheatre <http://www.Facebook.com/ChagrinTheatre> |
TWITTER.com/ChagrinTheatre <http://www.Twitter.com/ChagrinTheatre>

Chagrin Valley Little Theatre is generously funded by Cuyahoga County
residents through Cuyahoga Arts and Culture and is supported by the Ohio
Arts Council.

  CVLT.org - 440.247.8955