[NEohioPAL] Auditions For ”Children of Eden” @ True North Cultural Arts

Douglas Bailey douglasfbaileyii at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 13:56:48 PST 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Douglas Bailey" <douglasfbaileyii at gmail.com>
Date: Jan 18, 2012 2:00 PM
Subject: Auditions For ”Children of Eden” @ True North Cultural Arts
To: <post at neohiopal.com>

January 24th 6:00 pm til 10:00 pm

French Creek Nature Center
4530 Colorado Ave
Sheffield Village, Oh

Music and Lyrics by Stephen Schwartz
Based on a concept by Charles Lisanby

Directed by Douglas F. Bailey II

Children of Eden is a musical based on the book of Genesis and featuring
the powerful music of Steven Schwartz. Through the stories of Adam and Eve,
Cain and Abel, and Noah we learn that the hardest part of love is letting
go.

All roles are available and will cast traditionally. For information
regarding vocal ranges and sing lists please visit
http://www.strutt.com/public/ohp/co...

Please provide a resume and headshot if possible. Please prepare a vocal
selection not to exceed two minutes. An accompanist will be provided.

I am looking for a diverse cast ranging from 8 to 1000 years old. The cast
will be around twenty performers with a heavily involved ensemble,
including a number of solos. Actors will be paid a gas stipend.

Callbacks for principal roles will be held Saturday, January 28th by
invitation.

Please call 440-949-5200 to sign up for a ten minute audition slot.

The rehearsal period will begin February 5th. It will include 4-5
rehearsals per week from 6-11 p.m. rehearsal times for actors under the age
of 18 will be accomodated.