[NEohioPAL] Audition Notice

Andrea R jeanrich at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 9 17:56:26 PDT 2012

               The Dream and The Journey  “A Hollywood Story”

Is a                 Is a wonderful morality play for the entire family.

                        We are holding auditions Aug.18th at 12 pm and Aug. 19th at 3 pm

                        at E.C.T. 14108 Euclid Ave., E. Cleveland, Oh 44112.

  a.. We are looking to cast 7 females and 11 males (late teens and up).
  b.. Please be prepared to read from the script.
Production dates are Saturdays @8pm Oct. 13th, 20th, 27th, Nov. 8th

Sundays  @3pm Oct.14th (sold out), Oct.21st, Oct. 28th, Nov. 4th

For more information please call 216-851-8721