[NEohioPAL] Come to our Sunday Reception and Check out our Space!

Margaret Reardon margaret_reardon at att.net
Wed Mar 6 06:18:26 PST 2013

Thanks for  the  responses to my post last week asking for advice on where to buy mattes inexpensively and quickly. To see what I need them for come to the

Beachwood Library Staff and Friends Art Show
Artists Reception

Sunday March 102-4 pm.
Enjoy some refreshments and check out our display and performance space!We are always looking for new talent!
We are located at 25501 Shaker Blvd in Beachwood, at the corner of Shaker Blvd W and Richmond Rd.
Check out the shows Facebook Page and RSVP  to me at 216-831-6868.

Margaret