[NEohioPAL] GHOST HUNTERS Ohio

Carrie Hebert carrie_hebert at prodigy.net
Thu Sep 5 12:39:56 PDT 2013

Paranormal Researchers of Ohio (PRO) has been asked by TAPS (The Atlantic Paranormal Society) to represent them in northern Ohio. TAPS is the group featured on the hit Sy-Fy TV show GHOST HUNTERS (Wednesdays at 9 pm).  PRO is offering a seminar in October to educate the public about ghosts, the paranormal, and investigations.  The next seminar will take place on SATURDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2013 in Rocky River, Ohio. Registration and prepayment are required.  The class is only $20 per person!

Our             seminar “Ghosts – Yes, They Are Real”offers an             introduction to the field of the paranormal (Identifying and             Understanding Ghosts), and introduces how to investigate a home             or business, and get rid of ghosts (Now What? Investigating the             Paranormal).  Each             section of the class is approximately 2 hours in             length.

In the             first half of the class, we explain the difference between ghosts and spirits,             tell why ghosts remain earthbound, detail the 5 different types of             haunts, and discuss some common misconceptions related to ghosts and             the field of the paranormal.  This class is appropriate for anyone 12 years of age or             older, and invaluable for anyone interested in learning the truth             about ghosts.

In the             second half of the class, we show the equipment we use on our investigations,             explain rules and protocol, and tell what to do if someone thinks             his or her house is haunted (including how to get rid of             ghosts).  In addition,             we detail how to perform paranormal investigations, with emphasis on             evidence collection and analysis.  Because participants in the             second class are taught how to perform paranormal investigations             (and, thus, deal directly with ghosts), parents of minors must sign             a waiver before their child(ren) will be allowed to attend the             class.

There             is no unethical, ‘scary’, or inappropriate content in either             class.  Our classes have             been well-received by Ladies Groups, Boy Scout Troops, ministers,             church groups, teachers, lawyers, students, families, medical             professionals, etc. The information is presented in an honest and             straightforward manner, with time allotted for questions and             discussion during and at the conclusion of each class.

REGISTRATION and PRE-PAYMENT are REQUIRED (Paypal, credit card, check, or money order).
Sign up at http://www.paranormalresearchersofohio.com/Seminar.html
or contact GhostInvestigators at prodigy.net for more information.