[NEohioPAL] Seeking a College Dorm for a 1 Day Shoot!

Stacey Malone 1221entertainment at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 13:17:06 PDT 2013

                                                       1221 Entertainment Group

                                                The Greek Chronicles
(Web Series)

                                                                  Fall 2013

1221 Entertainment Group is looking for a dorm room location to shoot
our new web series "The Greek Chronicles". We are in search of a dorm
room for a 1 day shoot of 3 scenes :

Dorm Room
                 - we need a dorm room to shoot a couple of scenes in
preferably 2 beds in it.
                 - also if the room could be a girls dorm room that
way we do not need to redecorate.
                 - Any dorm room within 45 minutes of the cleveland area

We are a SMALL production with a SMALL Budget! We are putting our
hearts and soul into this production and if anyone could help us we
would appreciate it!

We can only offer a small stipen of $50.00 and roles as extras in the series.

 We plan to enter this web series in many contests and festivals! We
also have a YouTube Channel so you could see your dorm room in our
series

***We want to shoot on Saturday September 21st or Sunday September 22nd 2013****

Please let me know ASAP so i can get everything booked!!!!

1221entertainment at gmail.com

Stacey Malone
1221 Entertainment Group
Executive Producer