[NEohioPAL] ACTORS SMARTEN UP, STOP WORKING FOR FREE

Phillia Thomas lfph2009 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 05:25:54 PST 2013

WOOWWWWW I couldn't agree with you more.  I'm so tired of working 40 hour
weeks at a job just to survive plus filming on the side.  I always said
2014 will be the year I reach a different level in acting. NO MORE FREE
GIGS!!!!!The fact that producers feel the need to pay actors last is beyond
me.  What about the fact that without actors you just have a story in black
and white. I don't believe anyone is asking for a million dollar contract
but any little bit counts.  It's all about respect and in the end the power
lies in mines/your hands.  SO you have to get respect to give it:)

--
Phillia Thomas
E: lfph2009 at gmail.com
Thomas Management