[NEohioPAL] TalkBacks at Cleveland Play House

InsideCPH InsideCPH at clevelandplayhouse.com
Mon Jan 6 10:42:16 PST 2014

In Cleveland Play House's inventive new production of Yentl, a young woman defies convention and the laws of her people to fulfill her dream. Disguised as a young man, she becomes a brilliant student - and the most wanted bachelor in town. Yentl is a startlingly modern love story, and a smart, witty comedy that will win your heart. CPH invites you to stay after the show to continue the conversation our plays start! Our TalkBacks are free for ticket-holders and offer you the chance to interact with the cast, creative team, local experts and fellow playgoers in an open and lively Q&A about the play and the questions it raises.

TalkBacks for Yentl will happen immediately after the performance on the following dates:

Tuesday, January 14th - with LGBTQ community leaders
Sunday, January 19th - with Yentl cast
Tuesday, January 21st - with Yentl cast
Sunday, January 26th - with Yentl cast