[NEohioPAL] a child actor needed for an Indy Film

Alexandra Rossi movieactress12 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 19 17:16:22 PDT 2014

Remember Dacota Faning who as a child played some rough roles?  A male child actor needed for an R rated film. He will not be in any violent scenes. Looking  for ages 3-6. Brown to Black Hair. Caucasian ,  Italian or Indian look. Petite Build.

A Film is about broken dreams.  For the shoot- we are  looking to shoot a child from his back walking towards the window,  then he'll pick up a phone and will say " I love you, Mommy."  There might be an additional line. A  Parent's consent and Talent form will be required to sign at the time of the shoot. A child will receive: $5.00 stipend. Must be available in April or May, date and time will be provided.

Send resumes and headshots to movieactress12 at yahoo.com
Casting Dept. Subject Line: A child Actor