[NEohioPAL] Vanity Crash Revisits Kent - Sat Oct 11 - The Stone Tavern

Vanitycrash via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Oct 8 07:53:54 PDT 2014

Hey all you Kent and Akron fans, Vanity Crash is invading Kent this
Saturday, October 11 for a show at The Stone Tavern. This show has NO COVER.
Last time we played Kent was on our tour two years ago, and we were so hot
the place burned down shortly after our show.

The VC tour bus has some limited seats available if you want to ride down to
Kent with us. If interested, email us at vanitycrash at vanitycrash.com.

Joining us in Kent is Flowers In Flames whose post punk/psychedelic sound
gets punched up with an onslaught of reverb dripping guitars, pulsing drums
and bass, Bowiesque vocals. Opening the night will be Chris Hatton and the
Italian Sound Machine who writes some great tongue-in-cheek songs and
executes them with precision and over-the-top energy. It is going to be a
stellar night.

This may be our last full show of the year. The only other performance is a
three-song stop at Brother’s Lounge in November.

We say a big thanks to everyone who came to the Five O’clock this past
Friday. It was another excellent night at our home stomping grounds.

Our latest release, Rock N Roll Junkie, is selling like hot cakes. Get your
copy here:
https://squareup.com/market/vanity-crash/rock-n-roll-junkie-cd
Or download here: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/vanitycrash2

Also request our single, She’s Not There, on WCSB at (216) 687-3515
Watch for more stations in the coming weeks.

Please click the JOIN/GOING button on our Facebook Event Page. Big Thanks!!!
https://www.facebook.com/events/715245158568612/
NO COVER
10:00pm - Chris Hatton and the Italian Sound Machine
11:00pm – Flowers In Flames
Midnight – Vanity Crash
Saturday, October 11
The Stone Tavern at 110 East Main Street in Kent 44240
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stone-Tavern/112302538835652
http://www.vanitycrash.com/
https://www.facebook.com/flowersinflames
http://www.chrishattonmusic.com/