[NEohioPAL] There is a PROBLEM - gmail subscribers of Neohiopal - please read this...

Fred Sternfeld via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Nov 28 09:10:45 PST 2014

Hi Everybody,

Some gmail subscribers to Neohiopal started receiving messages this morning
that they had been "bounced" and had to re-enable their subscription. This
is true and not spam. It only happened to a small percentage of you, but it
could happen to others over the coming days and weeks. We are investigating
why this has occurred and hope to have it resolved soon.

*Here are additional steps we have taken or will take...*

1) *We re-enabled* all the bounced accounts this morning. If you received a
message this morning, *you don't have to do anything to fix it*.

2) If you receive a bounce message from new postings sent after Noon
today, *forward
the message to this email address and I will re-enable your account for you*
.

*Here are steps you can take to prevent your account from being bounced...*

1) *Never *mark your Neohiopal mail as spam. If you want to unsubscribe,
please follow the instructions on how to do that in the FAQs
<http://www.fredsternfeld.com/neohiopal-faqs/>. Even a few people marking
Neohiopal mail as spam sends the message to gmail that our service is
spamming people and of course that is not the case.

2) Regularly check your spam folder. If you fine Neohiopal postings in your
spam folder, *move *them to your inbox before deleting. By letting
Neohiopal mail stay in your spam folder, it sends gmail the message that
they have marked it correctly.

--
Fred Sternfeld
Neohiopal Ltd. Owner and Administrator