[NEohioPAL] Elect a New Cleveland Film Commissioner

alexpmichaels@prelude2cinema.com via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Apr 16 11:38:50 PDT 2017

We need New Direction and Support for the Local Talent and Crew in Cleveland to become a real part of the Movie Industry and not just a Location for Hollywood movies. As The New Cleveland Film Commissioner, I will support the local community and also welcome Hollywood to build a lasting relationship with our talent. I need your support and advice and I am open to anyone about supporting their productions. I don't claim to be perfect or a "Hollywood insider," but I am dedicated to creating an industry here and making things better for all of us, not just a select few.

You can support this by signing the petition at
https://www.change.org/p/city-of-cleveland-elect-emmy-winning-alex-michaels-the-new-cleveland-film-commissioner

There is also a link at the Prelude2Cinema site.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Alex P. Michaels
Cleveland Cinema Czar
http://clevelandcinemaczar.com

Watch the new Teaser for "Out of Darkness: Cleveland " http://www.n2darkness.com

Join our Campaign to Create a Cinema Industry that will Create Jobs and Movies in Northeast, Ohio
http://www.prelude2cinema.com/crusade.html