[NEohioPAL] Free Summer Community Concerts at the Baseball Heritage Museum

Margaret Reardon via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat May 20 09:07:36 PDT 2017

The Baseball Heritage Museum, located at 6601 Lexington Avenue at League Park, is excited to announce that in partnership with Roots of American  Music  it is  bringing music to to the League Park grounds and the Hough neighborhood this summer! Join us on the first Saturday  of the month and the second Friday of the month for  concerts featuring the best talent in Cleveland.  Bring your lawn chair or blanket and all your family and friends. Free and open to all, thanks to the generous support of the Cleveland Foundation .

Saturday concerts begin  June 3 at 11:00 am with a ROAM activity followed by The Sam Hooper Band performing electric blues, soul and classic rock from 12:00 to 2:00.  Friday concerts begin June 9 at 4:00 pm with a ROAM activity followed by SpYder Stompers and Sugar Pie  performing acoustic blues, jazz and old time string classics.  For a complete listing of all concerts, and our other events visit our website.  You might be surprised at what you find!

For more information  feel free to contact me at margaret at baseballheritagemuseum.org or call 216-789-

 @media screen and (max-width: 489px) { .border-color { display: none !important; } }
|   |  |
|  Margaret Reardon
 Administrator, The Baseball Heritage Museum  |
|  2167891083 | www.baseballheritagemuseum.org |
 6601 Lexington Avenue Cleveland OH 44103  |