[NEohioPAL] Portrait Photography

Isaac Williams iwillcreatemedia at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 15:20:56 PDT 2018

Hello to all,
I am currently offering a Family, couples or engagement portrait shoot for the price of $250.00, I have a studio in Chagrin Falls so your session can be in studio or in the surrounding area like next to the water fall. With this deal you’ll receive 10-15 images in which will all be downloadable through my site. I’m running this deal for only 1 week starting September 1st so space is limited. Book your spot on my website at www.Isaacdwilliams.com in the contact section.  You will here form me immediately, expect to pay a 50% non-refundable retainer to hold your date and time.
Thank you,
Isaac Williams

Package
Deal starts: Sept 1st     Deals Ends: Sept 8th
$250.00 1 hour Portrait session
$ 10-15 digital files(images)
Studio or location
10 slots