[NEohioPAL] The Dance Centre, Company Auditions, May 31st and June 1st!

Heidi Glynias tdc5678 at aol.com
Thu May 30 08:01:22 PDT 2019

The Dance Centreby Heidi Glynias
Competition Company Auditions!
Please email for more information and the registration paperwork!TheDanceCentreByHeidi at gmail.com

Company Ignite: This is our group that competes at 1 competition and 1 convention/competition per season (along with other optional opportunities).  This is a GREAT group to be a part of if you are interested in competition dance but aren’t ready for the full commitment of our other group!  Dancers approximately 2nd - 12th grade are able to be a part of this team.
Company Illuminate: This is our full commitment team that competes at 3 dance convention/competitions along with many other performance opportunities!  This group an exciting way to develop your dance technique and performance quality! For Intermediate and Advanced dancers approximately 5th - 12th grade.
Choreography Workshop held on Friday, May 31stThe Choreographer Workshop is where dancers will learn the choreography for their audition.
Workshop times:Company Ignite = 5:00pm - 6:00pmCompany Illuminate = 6:00pm - 7:00pm
Company Auditions!  Saturday, June 1stDancers should come prepared to perform the routine taught at the choreography workshop.
Audition Times:Company Ignite = 10:00am - 11:30amCompany Illuminate = 12:00pm - 2:00pm
For additional information and audition registration, please email: TheDanceCentrebyHeidi at gmail.com