[NEohioPAL] Nonprofit Organization Seeking Experienced Grantwriter

Lakewood Young Filmmakers Academy lakewoodyfa at gmail.com
Thu May 30 07:39:51 PDT 2019

Hello. I am the Executive Director of a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization in
Lakewood called The Lakewood Young Filmmakers Academy.

We run programs that teach filmmaking to kids and teens, including our
annual 2 week long summer camp. We are currently seeking an experienced
grantwriter to work us to obtain funding and expand our program.

If you love kids and the arts and have a track record of fundraising we
want to talk to you.

Please email us at lakewoodyfa at gmail.com