[NEohioPAL] DAREN STAHL HEADSHOTS AND PRODUCTION PHOTOGRAPHY

beezersh at aol.com beezersh at aol.com
Tue Jun 11 07:17:42 PDT 2019

Hello NEOHIOPAL friends!   I am Daren Stahl. Also known as “Helen Todd’s husband” if you are in the musical theater or opera scene in CLE☺️. If you are looking for new headshots or your first headshot.  Or, if you need a production photographer, I have much of my work available for preview in the links below.
Summer is HERE!!   Why wait to look fabulous for your next audition ?!      Bookings in July and August are available.
Peace, blessings, budding flowers, ~Daren Stahl Photography

Headshots$75  for a 1/2 hour session and up to 3 digitally retouched photos are yours to keep AS WELL AS print release on the rest of the session. Indoor, outdoor, B&W or color.

“Daren, you really did an amazing job on these photos..... breath taking. You have no idea how happy and pleased I am. Thank you so much for capturing my beauty.” ~Lorrainna
  "This has been a most enjoyable experience"  ~ Evelyn

“You have perfectly captured his essence -- his warmth and friendliness......  we are so appreciative to have these images as we mark this big milestone” ~ Julie
Contact Daren Stahl: beezersh at aol.com
https://darenstahl.smugmug.com/Events/Production-Portfolio/

Production shots are one of the best ways to promote your theater’s product.  Outdoor productions or indoor, I can help you get the word out for your next project .
Schedule your company's production shots today!  Daren has worked for: Mercury Theatre Company, Great Lakes Theater Actor-Teacher program, Heights Youth Theater, Hathaway Brown School, Theatre in the Circle, and more!
Production Photography $275 for a full-company dress rehearsal.  Full Gallery access, downloads, and prints made available.  SMALLER ENSEMBLES PAY LESS!.
  "Thanks to Daren Stahl photography for the great pictures!" ~ Mercury Theatre Company
To view Daren's pricing page and for longer portrait sessions, senior photographs and more, click below.
https://darenstahl.smugmug.com/Site-Pages/n-p8xckD/Pricing

To learn more about Daren and view his portfolio click below:
https://darenstahl.smugmug.com/Events/Production-Portfolio/

Contact Daren Stahl: beezersh at aol.com OR you can contact through the Smugmug links.
See you soon!Daren Stahl Photography
www.darenstahl.smugmug.com