[NEohioPAL] Superheroes needed.

Stunt Cat stuntcatprod at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 06:54:51 PDT 2019

Looking for boy actor to play Dash from the Incredibles to fill out our
Incredibles family.  We are also looking for a Female actress to play
Supergirl and Male Actors to play Superman, Batman and Spiderman this
weekend Friday, Saturday, and Sunday Oct 11, 12 & 13.  Shifts are 930a-230p
or 1230p-530p or all day 930-530p.  $11/hr. We provide costumes.  Interact
with guests, pose for pics.. Works in Brunswick, OH at Mapleside Farms.
Send headshot and resume or some pics and info to Martin at
Stuntcatprod at gmail.com.

Martin Carlton
Film and TV Credits <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0138211/?ref_=nv_sr_1>
818-262-2796